Friday, February 4, 2011

Kentucky License Plates


So a license plate is a license plate, right?  Well, not really.  In my former state, although there was some variety, it is nothing like what I see in Kentucky!
Above is a plain old license plate.
The next one is the one we have on our truck:
When people asked me "why Kentucky?", the first reason was that we wanted little to no snow.  The second reason I gave was that I wanted a horse on my license plate.  :)  It was as good of a reason as any, I figured.
Then the one we have on one car:
And the other car:
There are all kinds for all sorts of causes, or of wildlife, etc.  Sit back and enjoy!  I like looking at all the plates and like seeing a new one that I haven't seen before!














I had a hard time deciding.  I love the waterfall, the dragonfly is especially pretty, and the polar bear is very eye catching!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I saw a vanity licence plate here the other day and it was soooo funny. No fancy background but the numbers/letters were great...

    PMS 24 7

    LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete