Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You just have to love Kentucky!

I have been taking pictures like crazy but Google is kind of hit and miss as to whether it will allow me to upload them. So that is part of the reason I have not been posting regularly. Seriously, I have so many photos of interesting things to share with you all! So tonight's post is short but fun...here is something that you are likely to see in most any state in the nation, just outside of a tire store/recapping plant:
Ahh, but leave it up to the good folks in Kentucky to take an ugly pile of tires and make something pretty of it.  Everything is pretty down here, have I told you all that?  Naybe we can put one of our own up like this next year!

And on that note, it appears that by changing to Google Chrome, I can now upload photos again.  Maybe I'll do another post tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment